Welcome to Topsham Tales, the official blog of Topsham Public Library. Join the staff of Topsham for news, reviews and discussion.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Julie
  I am currently reading a series by Kelley Armstrong.  It is called the Otherworld series.  There are witches, sorcerers, werewolves, vampires, demons, half demons, angels, necromancers, just about everything you could find in a fantasy world, these books have them!  They are good books and Ms Armstrong is a great writer.  I have also read a YA series of her's.  While waiting for some of my books to come through inter-library loan, I read the book, When Parents Text.  The book is based on a blog!  Very, very funny!!  I also read a Graphic Novel by Neil Gaimen, his Sandman series.  Also very good, but very dark.  If I was particpating in the Adult Summer Reading Program, I would get many tickets!!  But I work at the Library so I can only encourage you to come in and join the Summer Reading Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment